1. I need to pick out games to play during my marathon gaming session and I am open for ideas. Last year I played ArcheAge for the majority of the time, with a little Devil Survivor, Demon Souls and The Evil Within to break it up. I'd like to hear your thoughts and suggestions for this year.
Platforms I can play on are as follows:
- Sega Genesis/32X
- PlayStation 2
- Nintendo DS
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation Vita
- PlayStation 4
Thoughts so far for games to play:
- Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
- Dark Souls (PS3)
- Bloodbourne (PS4)
- Rift (PC)
- EverQuest (PC)
- The Witcher (PC)
2. Since last year I was debating on whether to offer small prints or artwork as gifts for pledges. What do you all think?
- By small I was thinking about 3" x 5" for any donation of $10+. Should I raise the donation to $20+ for a gift.
- What about a personalized commission-style gift? Maybe $50+? $100+? With or without a small print version? Or should I do a larger print size for a higher pledge instead? (I've never really done commissions before so it's a little intimidating to think about.)
- Are there any images you'd like suggest as the choices for the gifts?
3. I need to choose one Children's Miracle Network Hospital to play for and raise donations. Last year I chose Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital as I am a Penn State graduate and it is close to home. My other option is Geisinger Janet Weis Children's Hospital, which is also a good hospital and very well known in Pennsylvania. Any votes for one or the other?
Any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated! Also, let me know if you will be participating too.